Sunday 12 October 2014

The Magic School Bus and Frozen

The Magic School Bus – All about earth
This week I watched the DVD of Magic School Bus which my Aunt sent me some time ago. It has an episode called ‘Blows its top’. It shows what it is like inside the earth, inside volcanoes and how islands are formed by volcanoes. Ms. Frizzle and her class explore the inside of the earth through a magical school bus that transforms itself so that it could travel inside earth and also go on the lava. This is fun to watch – it reminded me of volcano that Mr. Gregg showed us in the pitch. I am excited to see the real one in Vulcania next week.
I think we have a book of the same title in our library.
Frozen - Movie
I finally saw this movie after several of my friends told me that is a very good movie to watch. This is the story of two sisters Elsa and Anna. Elsa has magical powers to freeze and turn anything she touches into ice and it causes problems for Anna and people of their kingdom Arendelle. But in the end Elsa controls her power and solve the problems. Elsa and Anna live together for ever very happy.
It is a good movie and I enjoyed watching it with my sister Ana (Ananya is her name and we sometimes call her Ana).

1 comment:

  1. I think that frozen is a nice movie so maybe I am going to watch it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete