Wednesday 6 May 2015

Canada

I decided that I would like to go to Canada because my dad has family there, and I also would like to go there to try Canadian bacon. If we went to Canada I would go to the big theme park there called Canada's Wonderland.
There is also a lot of snow in parts of Canada, I want to learn how to ski or snowboard before we go! I don't think my mum would like to drive in snow like this though!!
I would like to go and see the Niagara Falls too, they look very very pretty
Canada is a very big country, it has over 35 million people living in it. There are a lot of very beautiful places I would like to visit including the Canadian Rockies which are mountains.

1 comment:

  1. I have family there too. The Maid of the Mist boat ride at the bottom of Niagara Falls is very wet and noisy! You get to wear a silly blue plastic coat - otherwise you get drenched! It's fun though.

    ReplyDelete