Saturday 25 April 2015

My super holidays!!!

I've spent my Spring Holidays in Plaisance du Touch and most of the time I've stayed at the Centre de Loisirs. I had a great time and did lots of activities with my french friends (Alicia and Lina).
These are my favorite things from the past two weeks:

 A) Scooby doos bracelets and belts and a little helicopter


I have made some funny pictures with them:

 
B) key-chains made out of plastic: a  tortoise ,a shark and zizie (Titeuf's baby sister)


C) Wire jewelry: a necklace, a bracelet, and two rings





















D) I've learned lots of things about the middle age.

Did you know that  a person in order to become a knight had to do really hard things?. Like for example, at the age of four, they begun to write, read, and learnt history every day of the year . At seven  a.m.they left the palace and learnt to clean in another palace .At fourteen years old they learnt how to become a knight....

This is the Coat of arms from the castle we visited, where I learnt that  women saved the city of Toulouse by using a catapult.

They had knifes and spoons but they didn't have  forks yet.





E) in my free time I wanted to practice my graffiti




We even had time to go to the movies, we saw "Cendrillon" and "pourquoi j'ai pas mange mon pere". and we went on a picnic............It was amazing.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Cristina, you get to make some great stuff at the Centre de Loisirs!

    ReplyDelete