Monday 19 January 2015

Code Studio

If you didn't finish off the stage of Code Studio that you were working on in class, try and complete it at home if you can.

Don't go any further though - we'll be doing the next stages at school.

4B can log on by clicking here. 4G can log on by clicking here.

If you're really enjoying this kind of thing, there's another kind of code activity you might like to try. It's a bit different to the one we've been doing at school, but you'll probably be able to work it out. It's called Lightbot. You might like - it's up to you! - to try the first few stages of it.

12 comments:

  1. I like lightbot Mr Greg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a go Andrés - and that you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr Gregg could you print a certificate for lightbox.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can, Samyak, but I think it will be the same as the one you got before for the Hour of Code...

      Delete
    2. I told my mum but she told I have to print my certificate.

      Delete
    3. Well, we'll print it then!

      Delete
  4. Mr gregg, can we start the stage:8???????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucia, wait a while for Stage 8. We'll do it together in school next week! I guess you finished off Stage 7 then? Well done!

      Delete
  5. I can't work out how to play Lightbot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried one more time and it worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  6. I really like lightbot. I have completed Basics and started procedures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great, Glyn! It gets a bit harder with procedures - let us know how you get on!

      Delete