Sunday 10 May 2015

Aquaventure Waterpark Dubai

I would love to go to Aquaventure Waterpark in Dubai because I like water parks.
Aquaventure is overflowing with 42 fun-filled acres for all age with 12 water slides and a 2.3 Kilometre river ride with cascades,tidal waves and rapids.

The main attractions of this water parks are :
There are two Mesopotamian styled Ziggurat temples reaching over 30m into the sky and featuring water slides two of which catapult riders in clear tubes through a shark filled lagoon.
Dolphin Bay
One of my favourite is the Dolphin bay because you can swim and intract with live dolphin.You are allowed to touch,hold,hug and play ball with the dolphin.
Zoomerango : I would love to try this one, but I am not old  enough to do this.

There are many more other rider like Leap of faith,Shark attack,splasher's, etc which is making me to visit this place.
There is world,s largest waterslide Aquaconda ,which is 9.2m wide.
Here is the map of the water park.

And here is the map of Dubai.

1 comment:

  1. That's a lot of water and FUN. Where would you start?

    ReplyDelete