Sunday 10 May 2015

Arctic,Norway

I would like to go to Norway and vist my cousin in Oslo.
Olso is the capital city of Norway.
In Norway I can see the fjords. A fjord is a long valley with steep sides and filled with sea water. They look nice to swim in. They are gorgeous too.
And if I am lucky I would like to drive all the way up north of Norway. That is where the Arctic is. I would like to see the arctic fox. Not many peoploe live in the Arctic because it is so cold.

Here are some pictures of the arctic fox. 
 And here is a picture of my cousin sitting on a bridge over a fjord:

1 comment:

  1. I would love to go on a cruise of the fjords. I think the photographs of them are magnificent.
    So is Norway still on your list of new places to visit or have you been already and want to go again?

    ReplyDelete