Tuesday 11 November 2014

Invention called "Pepito Gafotas"

These days I have been in Bordeaux with my family. While I was walking in the street I found a shop with some very good inventions. I was surprised by the number of good and clever ideas.
My attention was drawn to a portable-glasses. I have bought one of them, I have called it "Pepito Gafotas".
Pepito has changed my life.
Sometimes I put the glass of my glasses down and I can´t see very well because I scratch the glass.
I think Pepito is very funny and now my glasses are safe because Pepito take care of them.
Look at it!!!

8 comments:

  1. What a brilliant invention, and so simple! I need to look out for a "Pepito Gafotas" too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the idea of Pepito Gafotas, I wonder what other useful inventions there were in that shop?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds funny !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this post lucia it made me giggle

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks very funny and funnier with the glasses

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks funny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so funny Lucia !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's so funny ha ha ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete