Wednesday 12 November 2014

Table Tennis and Me


In India there was a small club where adults played table tennis. Every day three adults used to pass by my house. One day they called me to play table tennis because were were only three of them and they needed one more. That is how I started playing table tennis, and I loved the game. My father put me to a coaching class, and I played for a year. When I came to France my mother took me to a table tennis coaching club in Bascule (Colomiers). I could defeat everyone in the juniors batch. Then the coach put me to the seniors batch which was two days a week. Even in the seniors batch I could defeat all the players. Then the coach started giving individual coaching to me for 1 hour a week. The training I get here in the individual coaching session is extremely good and tiring as well!!

He sent me from the club for the departement level competition. I came first there.
He made me attend 2 days workshop for table tennis during October holidays.
Last week, I won the team events for the departement level.
I love the coach here. As me and my sister live with our mom here and we do not have a car, the coach takes me in his car from my house whenever I have competitions and drops me back home. He also drops us home when we do not get the bus home and it is dark after the training. He teaches me very nicely also. I love practising with him and look forward to the Fridays when I have individual coaching.

Below is my ranking:
Résultats - D1 Moins de 11 ans A

Tour 1
(12/10/14)
*Groupe 1*
Tour 2
Groupe 1
Tour 3
Groupe 1
Tour 4
Groupe 1

Ces résultats sont publiés par la Fédération Francaise de Tennis de table sous réserve d'homologation
par la commission sportive compétente - ©FFTT-2005
Clt Nom prénom Club
Points
1 KASHYAP Samyak (500pts) C.L.L.L.COLOMIERS
100 H
2 DUCLUZEAUD Victor (515pts) C.L.L.L.COLOMIERS
80 H
3 FRANCOIS Alexis (529pts) CASTELGINEST TT
65 H
4 BOURHIS Alex (500pts) FOYER RURAL AUSSONNE
52 H
5 UCAY Clement (500pts) ASPTT TOULOUSE T.T.
42 H
6 PERSONNE Matteo (500pts) ASPTT TOULOUSE T.T.
37 H
7 CONSALES Martin (500pts) ASPTT TOULOUSE T.T.
32 H
8 CHETRIT Simon (500pts) ASPTT TOULOUSE T.T.
28 H
9 CHOPIS Eliot (500pts) FOYER RURAL AUSSONNE
25 H
10 BRUNON Adrien (500pts) SAINT LYS OLYMPIQUE
24 H
11 JOURDAN Thomas (500pts) TT FRONTON
23 H
12 CHAMBON Matthieu (500pts) FOYER RURAL AUSSONNE
22 H
13 BONNAFE Anthony (500pts) FOYER RURAL AUSSONNE
17 H
14 LO Gabriel (500pts) FOYER RURAL AUSSONNE
15 H
15 SACILOTTO Rémi (500pts) TT BLAGNACAIS
13 H
16 MEFTOUH Ismael (500pts) FOYER RURAL AUSSONNE
11 H
17 LÉCOLLIER Nicolas (500pts) TT FRONTON
9 H
18 FRANZETTI Dorian (500pts) MAUZAC TENNIS DE TABLE
8 H


5 comments:

  1. That's fantastic, Samyak! And so good that you've been able to carry on and develop here in France! Keep telling us how you're doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ausom, how many trophies have you won yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing Sammyak

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work your the top of the leaderboard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Samyak you are doing very well.

    ReplyDelete