Sunday 16 November 2014

My Trip To India


In my trip to India I had first went to Delhi and in Delhi I met my grandparents, autie, uncle, and my little brother. My little brother's name is Rudrre, and he is 3 years old. Augustia loves playing with Rudrre.

First in India we went to India Gate then to shopping and I ate panipori. Panipori is an Indian food and then in India we did shopping and that's it.

Then I when to Paderona and I went a lot outside in Padrona and I meet my Grandparents
and my grandfather took me out a lot and bought me lots of chocolate and there was a festival coming and it was called Diwali and in Diwali we have lots of fireworks and its lots of fun and I decorated.

Then I went back to Delhi and my mom bought things for France while I was eating ice cream.

This is my extraordinary holiday

No comments:

Post a Comment