Friday 7 November 2014

The Elephant and The Man



There was once a man who had large weird eyes. He looked very grumpy. In front of him, standing tall and huge was a kind-looking elephant. It looked like it was crying. I then noticed red marks all over its body.When I asked someone who also worked in that circus, he told me that the angry old man was the elephant's owner and that he always used to beat up the elephant. That was why the elephant had cuts all over his body. I was sad as I could not do anything to help the poor elephant.

3 comments:

  1. That's a sad story, Samyak! (Last year in Year 4 we raised money with a cake sale to help protect elephants.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder what happens next?

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I was elephant trainer l wouldn't treat elephants like that.

    ReplyDelete