Tuesday 11 November 2014

I`ve Found You! - 100 words story

One day there were two men who were playing `hide and seek`. The one that was seeking had big boggly eyes that made him a great seeker. The hider was the one with an eye patch.
They both got separated - even after one month later they still had not found each other although they had been seeking night and day. The more they tried the further away they got. In fact, they moved so far apart that they moved around the earth and bumped into each other on the other side.
"Ha Ha I've found you!" said the boggly eyed man.

7 comments:

  1. That made me laugh: the two men getting further and further apart, and then - surprise! - they're so far apart that they meet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This story also makes me wonder, if two people are searching for each other walking randomly, will they usually get further and further apart? On a sphere (like Earth) would they then usually get closer together again after a while?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This story is very funny Noah

    ReplyDelete
  4. VERY FUNY!And a good imagonation Naoh

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I was playing hide and seak,I would probably find the person easily.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could also find the boggly man easily and I like the word boggly

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved this story Noah!!
    If I was big boggly eyed man I wouldn't go on and on with the game!

    ReplyDelete