Saturday 1 November 2014

Bordeaux and St.Emilion

In my holidays I went to Bordeaux and St Emilion.

In Bordeaux I went to a place called Place de la Bourse, where there was water sprayed like smoke from the ground like in Vulcania! But this was much bigger space, so that it feels like you are inside the clouds.

Bordeaux is just like Toulouse but in Bordeaux most of the people know English.
I learned more from the internet about Bordeaux and St Emilion that they are famous for lot of wine yards. Bordeaux is located close to the European Atlantic Coast. The city is built on a bend of the river Garonne, and is divided into two parts: The right bank in the East and the left bank in the West.

In St Emilion, we rode on a Petit train through the wine yards. We could only see a little bit of grapes, because they had already harvested all the grapes to make wines. We then went inside the village and we went to the top of the King’s Castle. From the top of the castle, the view of the village was really beautiful.

4 comments:

  1. Shriya, thanks for sharing your holiday with us. I like Bordeaux lots too, though I've never been to St Emilion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shriya, Even I like the place Bordeaux. I have been to this Place de la Bourse, its so much fun playing with water spray. There is a similar one in Nice as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shriya I love your birds they have lovely patterns on there wings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super place to visit. Great photos too - you look very grown up in them. Thank you for sharing your holiday with us.

    ReplyDelete